The Panorama Flash Fiction Contest
Calling all flash fiction writers!
In times like these, it’s easy to find yourself in a creative rut. It’s hard to find routine, the light at the end of the tunnel is seeming further and further away, even the weekends are beginning to feel like a 2-day lunch break.
But, hey! What’s this? A stretch in the evenings? Another whopper Netflix show to binge on? Could it even be… a flash fiction contest?! That’s right, your girls got your back. Time to clean out the cobwebs and put those creative juices to use.
The Panorama Flash Fiction Contest was set up to invoke a sense of community. In a time where we must stay far apart, writing can bring us together while conveying a wide panorama of human experiences.
A few rules:
- No more than 700 words on any theme.
- The entry fee is €5. This can be paid at the button below.
- Hold onto your PayPal Item Number. You will need this when submitting in the form below!
- We accept simultaneous submissions, but please let us know if your piece has been published elsewhere. We cannot refund your submission fee.
- We accept multiple submissions, but these will need to be submitted in separate forms. You will need a new PayPal Item Number for each submission.
- Winner will receive a cash prize of €50 and publication in Issue V of Sonder Magazine. 2nd and 3rd places will be published on our website.
- Deadline is 15th March at 6pm.
Morning Coffee Writing Competition
The Morning Coffee Writing Competition was created in association with Sonder Magazine to fundraise for the Dublin Rape Crisis Centre. For those who aren’t aware of their services, the RCC offer a free, confiential listening and support service for women and men who have been sexually abused at any time in their lives. They also run prevention campaigns. Please do consider donating directly at https://www.drcc.ie/donate.